Leave your comment | Administration
Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:17 AM
Total Records: 88   Records Viewed Per Page: 10     Next Page
Name Comments
88) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36
Jason D. Reese
Location:
Batavia, New York
Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:41 AM  Write a comment Send E-mail

Just back from listening on youtube. Fire Doown Under. Guy Sperenza great vocalist and singer. Seen Riot once. Rochester, War Memorial. Riot, The Scorpions and Rainbow. They where great. They where promoting Riot Live. Also, Swords and Tequilla was a radio hit,what a opener. Thanks Riot, i am glad i'm a fan.
87) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.3; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 Build/JSS15J) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30
DANIEL
Location:
AUSTIN TX
Sunday, October 12, 2014 11:12 PM  Write a comment Send E-mail

Had a chance to pay my respects to the founding father of this bad ass band RIOT, I was so lucky to see them @ least 5 times all in San Antonio, all in the early 80's, this band will forever be, untouchable
86) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Elvin Posey
Location:
New Orleans
Friday, September 19, 2014 10:10 PM  Write a comment Send E-mail

RIOT is one of my favorite bands from 70's 80's. First album was Narita. I saw them open for KISS 3 or more times. I think Fire Down Under should have made them BIG in U.S. and one of the best hard rock metal albums in history. It was so much better than the crap that was BIG. I was sorry Guy left the band it was not the same band but I liked the next album and still listen to their early albums. I found a copy of their 1981 show in New York and they kicked ass! I just wanted to say damn they were so good and every hard rock metal fan should have Fire Down Under and their early albums. If you can find copy of this show get it.
85) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Somanhunter
Location:
Mississippi
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 09:12 PM  Write a comment Send E-mail

Just want to say that Riot is one of the best metal bands I have ever heard. I cant tell you how many people I turned on to Fire Down Under and in particular No More Lies. I was fortunate enough to see them live in Biloxi MS back then. Such a shame that the band did not receive the commercial success that it deserved. My favorite bands in the early 80's were Riot, UFO, Scorps, Priest and Maiden. I would have put Riot against any of those bands. When the hair bands took over the metal scene I always wished that Riot would have had that breakout LP that would sling them to super stardom but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I loved the FDU album, the live EP and Restless Breed some of the best metal I have ever heard. I promise I will catch up with the newer (and older) stuff but for now ill just say thanks for all the great memories listening to Riot, driving beach blvd in Biloxi...
84) IP logged  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; BTRS98430; GTB7.5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET4.0C)
Will
Location:
Cardiff, Wales, U.K.
Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:14 AM  Write a comment Send E-mail

Is there any opportunity for old Riot songs like the theme to ''Rock World'' being released on a future cd ? Perhaps even a dvd of old concerts.
83) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.63 Safari/537.36
stefano ongaro
Location:
Italia
Thursday, January 2, 2014 05:22 PM  Write a comment Send E-mail

An italian RIOT fan. Inishmore tour. Thank you Mark !
82) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; Trident/6.0)
Ben Tish
Location:
Millersburg,Ohio
Saturday, August 31, 2013 02:01 AM  Write a comment Send E-mail

A while ago I purchased the Last Riot CD "Immortal Soul" through Amazon. I was blown away upon listening to it. I found out too late that the band was a "band of one" and that that "One" had passed away. This is sad news but at the same time I feel that at least Mark Reale was able to achieve at the end of life what so many of us fail to do. He achieved his life long dream. I believe Mark is still with us in spirit and The album "Immortal Soul" is a great monument and a legacy. A true Masterpiece.
81) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0  View Web Page
Metalhead
Location:
Monday, August 26, 2013 02:12 AM  Write a comment

Even though Mark Reale is no longer with us, keep the music of Riot alive by ONLY touring under that name; record new material under a DIFFERENT name, please!
80) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0)
Maski
Location:
Friday, June 7, 2013 10:05 PM  Write a comment

We miss you Mark, Happy Birthday. RIP....RIOT 4 EVER

Shine On!
Maski Family
79) IP logged  Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/5.0)
Preroll
Location:
NYC
Saturday, March 16, 2013 01:16 AM  Write a comment

RIP Billy Arnell 6/3/2012

He and Steve produced these guys in the early 80's.
HTML code is disabled     Next Page